I have over 25 years exerience working psychoanalytically with individuals, couples and groups. I am a Licensed Clincial Social Worker and a Certified Psychoanalyst and maintain a private practice in Greenwich Village, NYC.
License, Certifications & Awards
- NY State Licensed Clinical Social Worker, 1976
- Certified Psychoanalyst, Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies, 1993.
Advanced Additional Training
- Group Therapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Supervisor, Faculty and Training Analyst: Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Study Center (PPSC)
- Supervisor, Faculty and Training Analyst: Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies
- Founding and former member: Committee on Psychoanalytic Addictions Treatment, PPSC
- Society of Modern Psychoanalysts
- Alumni Association of the Center for Modern Psychoanalysis
- Former Coordinator Bellevue Hospital Center Alcoholism Treatment Program
- Former Supervisor HIP Alcoholism Treatment Program
- Former Adjunct Assistant Professor, NYU Silver School of Social Work