Individual and Group* Clinical Consultation and Supervision
All professionals must keep their tools and skills sharp. In our profession, you are your most important tool! Having a place to freely discuss thoughts, feelings and attitudes - anything and everything related to your practice - is the best way I know to accomplish that. There is always something new to learn and a new level of competence to achieve. Each clinical situation is unique and presents its own challenges. A little help can go a long way in meeting these challenges. I provide both individual and group supervision for mental health practitioners in private and/or agency practice, including therapists seeking help with;
- Accruing hours for certification
- Clinical consultation in addition to agency supervision
- practice management for new and experienced therapists
- Taking your work to the next level
- Working with difficult and resistant clinical situations
- Becoming more comfortable with and making better use of induced feeling states (countertransference).
- Working with individuals, couples and/or groups
- Becoming more comfortable working with addiction
Call me at 212-982-1664 to set up a consultation to see if working together would be right for you. Fees for supervision are discussed on an individual basis
*Case Consultation/Supervision Group
Spaces currently available (as of 10/15) in Case Consultation/Supervision group which meets every other Tuesday from 4:00-5:30. Inquiries welcome.